After party cleaning is the worst part of the party. In the morning when you don’t want to do anything except resting, you have to clean the piles of garbage and deal with stains. It is the worst nightmare, one could ever have!
After party cleaning can be fun, if you follow the advices, which Flat Cleaning London offers.
1. When you get up in the morning after the party, no matter how sleepy you are, play some music. It will give you power. If there is anyone who slept over in your place, wake him up and ask him help you. Separate your tasks and start with the easier things.
2. Open the windows so that you can get rid of the party smell and refreshen the air.
3. If you have not used plastic cups and plates, make sure you collect and empty the half filled glasses. Put them in the dish washing machine or wash them by hand if you don’t have a dish washing machine.
4. You have to collect the garbage and take it out of the house, especially if you have used plastic cups and plates. After every party with plastic dishes there are piles of used plates and half filled cups, which smell awfully. Flat Cleaning London even recommends that you collect the plates and cups in the evening when everyone leaves, if you are in condition to do it , so to reduce the party smell. It is also very important to empty the ashtrays as soon as possible. The smell of cigarettes is more than awful.
5. Vacuum and detect the stains around your place, if there are any. Then try to remove them.
6. If you think you will not manage to deal with some of the stains, especially if they are on the carpet or on another part of the soft furnishing in your place, pick up the phone and call carpet cleaning London. They will gladly do the work for you.